Your opinion really does matter!
We would like to thank those who take the time to send notes and letters. We ask that all our customers fill out our satisfaction cards; we do read and respond to these.
Here are just a few of what we have received recently
- “Your technician was courteous and a delight. Explained the problem well”
- “Know of company through your reputation, you didn’t disappoint me”
- “Service man was excellent and neat”
- “Couldn’t ask for better”
- “Your company has helped me for years, always request the same tech, he is so good!”
- “Very helpful and informative re: toilet problems”
- “We want to take this opportunity to commend your staff for a job well done. They made sure we were comfortable with all the repairs being made. He explained the procedure and reassured us when we were suffering from” sticker sock”. It’s always good to know where to find a good plumber when you need one.
- “This job was great from start to finish, the estimator made some helpful suggestions and told me we could have the layout the way we wanted, while other contractors had told us we wouldn’t be able to. He also recommended a great carpenter and electrician. They were always punctual, professional, courteous and keep me informed while the work was going. Great job!”
- “I called to schedule and the phone attendant was very courteous. The plumber showed up less than 2 hours later, which was great b/c it was sort of an emergency. He was so polite and businesslike. I showed him the shower; he consulted with his company by phone and proceeded to fix the shower. Then I showed him a gas leak in the basement, he made the repair and was done in 2 hours. I especially like how he referred to his price book for his prices so I knew he wasn’t just making up the price or taking advantage of the fact it was an emergency. I was relieved.”
- “Very please with the service, particularly with the care with which the serviceman explained what the problem was and how he proposed to fix. Also the company provided emergency service on a Saturday”
- “In all my years of dealing with service companies you’re the Best!”
- “ As a retired general contractor I like the fact that you made no promise that you couldn’t keep”
- “We are always made to believe we are #1 on your list of customers to serve on any given day no matter the challenge and the difficulty of the task.”